NEW Hardie™ Oblique™ Cladding – Available from 5th December 2022
James Hardie is committed to innovation and delivering design led products to meet the needs of modern Australian homes. Our vision is to be a premier, consumer branded company that offers endless design possibilities. Hardie™ Oblique™ Cladding delivers a fresh slant on modern home design.
Hardie™ Oblique™ Cladding is our latest innovation. It is a perfect fit for the growing trend of vertical cladding in modern home design. Unlock a bold, contemporary aesthetic with the wide grooves and bespoke arrangements.
Hardie™ Oblique™ Cladding is the only Hardie™ exterior cladding with a slanted groove, delivering highlights and shadows resulting in sophisticated lines that give walls extra depth. Available in two widths, the shiplap boards allow for simple alternation or artful and unique combinations.
Hardie™ Oblique™ Cladding installed in a vertical orientation, is enabled by our new timber castellated batten system. Full installation details will follow prior to launch on the 5th of December.
- Available in two lengths – 4200mm and 2750mm to reduce wastage
- Available in two profile widths – 200mm and 300mm to mix and match
- Featuring a 23mm wide oblique (slanting) groove edge next to a square groove, it creates both a highlight and a shadow resulting in sophisticated lines.
- Primed and ready for paint, colours can be chosen from a huge range of water based exterior paint brands for tailored designs or to set different moods.
- Vertical installation enabled by a horizontally installed castellated batten system. With no need for specialist installers, this system is an efficient way of creating a linear vertical look.
- Compatible with a range of 14mm accessories including existing and new SKU’s
- Made with Hardie™ premium fibre cement it will stay looking good. It’s resistant to damage from termites, rot and moisture and can be used in bushfire zones and fire-rated construction*